The New Balance Numeric 288s skate shoe is the newest addition to the New Balance’s skateboarding line. The shoe is an updated version of the classic 288 with some more improved features. As per its name, the 288 Sport has definitely a more sporty look.
A team favorite tweaked it to make it even better! The new NB Numeric 288 Sport features a new outsole for better grip and flick along with putting a full length CCAP Midsole for impact protection. The upper now features a full sock liner for better and more snug fit. Some of the key features are listed below more analytical.
- 4 Way Stretch Collar Sock-like fit provides a comfortable, secure fit.
- One Piece Toe Embossed toe line with no seams to rip.
- Full Length CCAP midsole. Classic, lightweight molded EVA improves shock absorbtion and general comfort.
- Twin Rubber Cupsole Retro styling with modern performance and comfort
- Improved the tread pattern. Staggared depths of treads to improve the grip from the original.